Auto Craftsmen’s 10 Step Repair Procedure
We’re going to change your auto service experience We have the best auto repair facility in Montpelier and the surrounding area, period.
When you arrive for your appointment, we start our ten step process….
1) Listening: Tell us what you are experiencing, and we will document the details of your vehicles symptoms. If you have a “Weird One,” please ask to talk to a technician so they get all the facts before they start to diagnose your vehicle.
2) Best Tech for the job: We assign the tech best suited to your vehicle based on skill, education and experience. On staff we have an ASE Certified Master Technician that is also L1 Advance Engine Performance Certified.
3) Test Drive: If you are available it’s beneficial to go on a test drive with a technician to point out the noise, vibration or feeling that is bothering you. If you’re not around, we’ll still test drive the auto to establish if we can see, hear, or feel what you described.
4) Inspection: We feel it’s imperative to have the complete picture before we give you our expert opinion on how to solve your automotive problems. That’s why we look over you vehicle every time it comes in for service; because it allows us to catch a small problems before they can becomes a big, expensive repair. We feel it’s a dis-service to you if a shop doesn’t look over you vehicle because it doesn’t make sense to spend your money on a tune-up if it needs brakes.
5) Estimate: We always create an estimate that is organized and priced in order of priority:
-Problems you wanted diagnosed
-Items(s) required for Safety or System Integrity Issues
-Recommended Preventative Maintenance Items.
6) We don’t do repairs without your approval: We make sure you thoroughly understand is being repaired, how much it will cost and the amount of time it will take. We want you to be comfortable with what we’re going to do. Once we get your approval we start on the repairs.
7) The Repair: With your approval our expert technicians will carry out the agreed upon repairs and/or maintenance.
8) Double Checking our Work: When the repairs or maintenance is completed your vehicle will be taken on another test drive to make sure everything it running smooth.
9) We will contact you when your vehicle is finished and ready for pick up. We have a shuttle service for the greater Montpelier area if you need a ride.
10) Courtesy Call: We often call you a couple of days after you pick up your car to ensure everything is going smoothly for you and your car! We want to make sure your are completely satisfied with our customer service and vehicle repairs.
When we say we’re the BEST auto repair facility in Montpelier and the surrounding areas, we mean it!
P.S. We back up all of our work with our Lifetime Warranty Program. See our warranty page for more information.
P.P.S. Click Here to find out how you can become an Auto Craftsmen ‘Car Care Club Member’ and save $519.75 in auto repair and service!
To make an appointment: phone us right away at (802) 223-2253 or Email: Service@autocraftsmen.com
We want your visit to Auto Craftsmen to be a
With your suggestions, we have created the most comfortable waiting room in any automotive service center in Vermont.
We provide a variety of coffees, teas, hot chocolate and munchies in case you get hungry.
We have a comfy couch, a kid’s corner and a lending library full of wonderful books that we enjoy sharing with you! Put your feet up, recline back and relax.
We have also provided you with a comfortable workstation. Many a client brings in their laptops (we have free Wi-Fi) and either get some work done or play on facebook!
If you can’t wait we also provide a shuttle service and have loaner cars to make getting your car repaired or serviced as convenient as possible.
To make an appointment,
Give Marc or Erica a call at
(802) 223-2253 or
Auto Craftsmen is the only independent shop in Washington County that is AAA Approved
- The only repair shop in the state of Vermont that is a www.AskPatty.com Certified Female Friendly Repair Shop
- BBB (Better Business Bureau) Accredited
- ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Recognized Auto Repair Shop (1 of only 3 Auto Repair Blue Seal Shops in Vermont)
- ASE Master Technician on Staff who has both ASE Advanced level Specialist Certification & ASE Automobile Advanced Engine performance Certification
- Winner of the 2012-2013 Women’s Board of the Car Care Council’s ‘Top Shop Owner’
To make an appointment: phone us right away at (802) 223-2253
or Email: Service@autocraftsmen.com